Low Bed Rail Equipment Mover
Low-Bed Rail Equipment Mover
The self-propelled Hytracker Low-Bed Rail Equipment Mover will handle 50 to 60 tons and can run at speeds up to 25 mph.
This equipment is designed to reduce the use of work trains or car movers in moving equipment and materials to remote work sites.
Low-Bed Rail Equipment Mover Features
- Moved on highway with conventional 5th wheel attachment
- On track setup and removal can be performed in minutes
- Can be used to move equipment such as excavators and cranes — basically anything needed for remote jobs or derailments — quickly and efficiently
- Can haul loaded concrete mixer trucks and other mobile supply vehicles to work sites
- Capable of transporting numerous track panels, bundles of ties, concrete lock-blocks, etc.